Those who have followed our family since the
early days of our snapfish photos will recall that
every year our ward holds a big old BBQ hoe-down.
This past Saturday was no exception.

As always with the youth, the mechanical bull is the main attraction-
and Jed on the bull
we're not quite sure why he decided
to dress like a gang member - the bandana (worn like that)
and cut-up-sock-fingerless glove
look was all his idea.
Pete kept calling him "Tupac".
Pete and the boys (by now in "indian" face paint)
watch the bull riders

our little urchin
The entertainment moves inside:
Harriet and some of the girls perform a line dance
Jack and friends participated in a "Davy Crockett" sketch -
Jack was the raccoon trying not to become the next coonskin cap.
by now Jed and the boys have embraced the whole
Western theme, and the potential of a more
weapon friendly culture
shoot-out at the LDS Corral
Live Action: No bulls would die today
Jack vs. bull
Henry vs. bull
2 comments:
I thought maybe Tupac burned his hand...glad it's just a fashion statement. Great post! I feel the need to grab the bull by the horns..
Heather,
It's so great to catch up with you! Can you believe how old our kids are? Your family is beautiful, we would love to get together sometime with you guys. I loved your anniversary/Pasadena post. It made me homesick for CA. I am also very envious of your Roscoe stop. Be happy and say hi to Peter. xoxo Jennifer
Post a Comment