Celebrating the birth of our Savior is just one reason in our family to rejoice during the month of December. Another is celebrating the birth of our Jed!
I've covered his birthday parties and celebrations in a previous post here,
but I've also included a brief video clip from our joint family party for Jed and Henry:
(good times)
That evening, after our guests had gone home and the wrapping paper had
been cleaned up, and just before bedtime, Jack made the
impromptu decision to have Pete give him a haircut of
the extreme kind. Having just recently joined
a community La Crosse team, Jack had felt his long hair was
too hot and was uncomfortable in his helmet at its current length.
We were a bit surprised because he had been resisting a haircut
for so long, so Pete wasted no time in firing up his clippers and
pulling back the shower curtain to prepare the venue for Jack's request.
Jack's hair "before"
(about 15 minutes "before" the big clip
to be more precise)
okay, let's begin.....
pausing to take notice of Jack's so called "Cheeto Stripe"
- a patch of orange hair above his right ear that he has
had since he was little - so called because it looks like
someone ate a bunch of Cheetos, then wiped their
sticky orange fingers right in Jack's hair. It is mostly
noticeable when his hair is a bit shorter.

reverse mullet; or, Kate Gosselin hairdo fail




3 comments:
Goodie, I can be first for once! Go Jack!! And gooo Heather, GREAT photo journalist! Even living close, I love learning the REAL activities of this neat bunch of characters!
See you Sat at La Cross, Jack!
Time for some sideline fun for me with HARRIET AND THE BROTHERS!
XOXOXOOX, GRAMMA ANN--one of those musical birthday cake singers. WOW
"Wow" is that an UNDERSTATEMENT!! I'm thinking an investment in VOICE LESSONS for the whole clan is in order!
Jed & Henry's High-5 at the end of the birthday song is so awesome! I love it!
Awesome haircut!
Post a Comment