here's several, several thousands for you.
You may only be interested in viewing these if your last name is Coe, Hall, Richardson or Evans.
The Aussie Halls visited us for 10 days this summer (went by so quickly!) and here in this album is pretty much every single photo taken from their visit.
The kids, in one group or another, pretty much spent every single minute together, and the adults weren't far behind. From the beach to the pool to the other beach to the other pool and back to the Spectrum, that's pretty much how we spent our time.
Oh, I think the only thing missing is the video Pete took on his iPhone of our server singing an operatic Happy Birthday to you Carrie at Macaroni Grill. I'll get a hold of that and send it to you.
So here's a peek at 10 days of family fun.
Don't say I didn't warn you.
![]() |
| Hall's Summer visit 2010 |

1 comment:
Perfect! again!!!I so loved it! What a fun record. And many moments I missed now seen. Joy Joy Joy!!
What a 50th Anniversary gift for us old folks! Muchas Gras, Gram Ann--& now to show it to Grandpa! Good job on his boat! You should see it NOW!!
Post a Comment