Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Lift-off....


Welcome to our family blog!


I have finally gotten around to taking advantage of the wonderful world of the blog-o-sphere and the opportunity it allows us to keep in touch with family and friends near and far.

With this blog I hope to be able to keep our grandparents and cousins and aunts and uncles and friends informed about the goings-on in our family and help us all to not feel so spread out and far away.

I also hope to be able to give my kids a chance to express themselves here occasionally and leave their mark on our family archive in their own voices.

I also hope that we will hear from you our visitors with any comments, feedback, advice or memories about our family - leave us a comment, or you can also reach us at Hevansrich@gmail.com.

I hope to not be the only Richardson family "raconteur"!

so thank you for stopping by, and here we go.....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is so cool! I need to have one! We'll check in often to see what you're up to.

C Hall said...

I love it Heather. Love the brown, too. Just wondering if you're going to use a lot of big and/or foreign words? You're blog can count as my "continuing education" in life...

Love all of you, and can't wait to see/read more!