.
What a colorful day we've had. 
Mohawks and spray-on hair color for La Madera's Spirit Day.

Blue & Gold Banquet Dinner

"Mexican Fiesta" theme = pans of enchiladas, rice/beans, fresh guacamole,
spicy salsa from Santa Ana (properly pronounced S'antana)
and fish tacos.

three of the five Webelos in our Pack

musical chairs

Heart Pinata (half priced Valentine's Day leftover)

and of course the awards.
1 comment:
Did Jed and Harriet also do crazy hair?
Here, if there is ever a crazy hair day, or pajama day, or mufti day (don't have to wear uniform), it is a fundraiser. You have to send the kid with a gold coin to give to the teacher (they are 1 or 2$ coins). I'm not really sure what all the raised money goes toward. Last year I think they raised over 75,ooo$ No clue what it's been used for...
Maybe I could suggest getting some fertilizer, as the grass is looking pretty bad.......
Post a Comment