While it had been raining steadily all morning, there was a sudden increase in tempo and we realized that it was hailing!
Now I realize that for most of our readers who hail (get it?!) from Utah and Colorado (not to mention Switzerland!), that the sight of white substance falling from the sky and accumulating on the ground is no big deal, and is in fact a bit of a pain. But for us here in usually sunny So Cal, where the weather rarely dips below 70 degrees and the annual average rainfall is equal to that of a week in Seattle, this was quite exciting! I stopped making lunches and grabbed the camera to take some photos of this newsworthy event.
2 comments:
Heyyyyy. We got jipped in Mission Viejo. No Hail - only rain.
Maybe that's cuz we have grandma visiting from Minnesota - and she came here to get AWAY from stuff like that!
What the hail? I like your new (?) patio set. We're still hot and humid here. I'm hoping for gorgeous fall weather for Pete & the twinners. :)
Post a Comment