Friday, November 21, 2008

Flashback Friday - If loving you is wrong I don't want to be right


A brief history of my love affair with Coke...
(& Pepsi)

On the shores of the Red Sea - 1997


Luxor, Egypt - 1997
perfect with pita and fresh tahini



Honeymoon in Havana - Coke must have been too "American" for the Cubans -
me and my new love Peter could only get Pepsi here
July 1997


Oklahoma City, OK - 2006


my brother Spence proving its a genetic thing


Catalina Island - 2006


Coke Mecca - Las Vegas, NV - 2008
Coke t-shirts for everyone! ( a pendant for me)


Two summers ago Pepsi briefly blessed us with this on their shelves...

2 comments:

C Hall said...

First of all, I am so impressed that you could access all those pics! I hope to be able to do that someday...

More importantly, who spiked your coke at "Antonios"? That pic's a classic!

Love this post. I'm strictly a coke girl. Mmmm. Only, I prefer it "on tap" which you can only get here at McD's.

Sue Coe said...

Love the Coke post - made me thirsty!!

I think I can take credit for the "Coke at Antonio's" pic!! Did I catch you mid-blink . . . or were your eyes rolling back in your head from the sheer pleasure of the swig?!

Must be genetic, but I, like Carrie, can only drink it on tap -- far less convenient.