Again, thanks to Sarah for always being logged on as I have long since forgotten my blogger log on. Anyway, I've always loved that picture of the parentals. Their expressions perfectly convey the emotions of the day. We celebrated the big day today with m & d at Red Lobster and their smiles are just as big 47 years later. They are both wonderful examples of love, patience, service, and patience (yes, twice) in a marriage. Happy anniversary mom and dad!
2 comments:
Again, thanks to Sarah for always being logged on as I have long since forgotten my blogger log on. Anyway, I've always loved that picture of the parentals. Their expressions perfectly convey the emotions of the day. We celebrated the big day today with m & d at Red Lobster and their smiles are just as big 47 years later. They are both wonderful examples of love, patience, service, and patience (yes, twice) in a marriage. Happy anniversary mom and dad!
I love that photo. You have such terrific parents! I'm glad to hear they enjoy Red Lobster in addition to Chuckarama :)
Post a Comment