Pete is out of town this week, away with his school at Science Camp somewhere on the outskirts of Big Bear. I haven't bothered to make the bed in three days, I've yet to decide when I'll shower next, and tonight the kids and I ate at Costco. Carrie, is this what life becomes for you when Matt is gone?
Also, I haven't gone to bed yet before 1 a.m. since he left. I just don't sleep as well when he's gone.
3 comments:
Yay for Costco dinners! Spencer will be out of town all of next week and I'm not looking forward to it... though a chicken bake or slice of combo pizza does sound good.
Sarah you are formally (or informally as it always stands!) to come down and spend your bachelorette time with us! We'd love the company!! (and the tech support!)
This is exactly what it's like for me. Well, it used to be like. Now it's worse, cuz there's no decent/convinient take-away, (I'm pretty sure we ate costco twice a week before moving here--yikes) and no we have no sitters to "spell" me when I'm on the verge....
I stay up way too late, too. Days and nights just get slurred together. No wonder I'm so tired when he gets home.
Enjoy a costco coke for me! I miss fountain drinks! And free refills!
Post a Comment